Hello!

[ Users must post here to first introduce themselves, and enable access to the forums ]
Zagen
Steam Player Name: Zagen
World of Tanks: zag3n
Origin Name: zagen84

Hello!

Post by Zagen »

Hey hope you don't mind me inviting myself to the party! :P
found this by chance and well always had fun playing WOT and DOD with you and since my WOT days have pretty much stopped of late thought I would try and get myself back into it all again maybe this time I will get slightly better at it also!!! who knows! lol
As per usual I find it hard sometimes to commit to the game nights etc but I do try my best and through my wife's efforts to let me play also with looking after our 2 boys and putting them to bed etc (including running up and down stairs when they wake in the night etc) and with the 2 boys and all the nursery fee's we currently have no money at all so staying in and playing games is a much cheaper and better alternative than shopping online and spending money in the pub! so she is no encouraging me to play games more LOL
Hopefully see you all about on games anyway :)

thanks for accepting me! :D
IXL
J.W.P Board Member
J.W.P Board Member
Steam Player Name: IXL
War Thunder: IXL
World of Tanks: IEXCEL
Origin Name: I-X-L
Star Trek Online: iexcell

Re: Hello!

Post by IXL »

Hello Zagen....

So glad you took the trouble to find us... Haven't seen you in ages either. :oops:

However things are on the up.... Sorting out a DoD server soon... so will be back on that hopefully a few times a week. I definitely miss that and its good to mix up some gaming time a little with something different...

Did you see the humble bundle offers on ( and others that curried has posted ) offer? There worth a look if you cant afford much... Recon got a whole heap of stuff for a fiver... :D
Zagen
Steam Player Name: Zagen
World of Tanks: zag3n
Origin Name: zagen84

Post by Zagen »

Yes! I did I actually got the saints row bundle when they was available for 62p lol which is great as I wanted to give saints row 3 a go! kept meaning to get the one with mirrors edge in as I always thought it would be a game fun to play a couple days but then bored but for pennies I couldn't argue!
been keeping my eye on them now
galician500
J.W.P Board Member
J.W.P Board Member
Steam Player Name: galician500
War Thunder: galician500
World of Tanks: galician500

Post by galician500 »

hello and welcome Zagen.

see you around WoT